There are two ways to advertise on the Nutcracker Ballet Site:
1) Direct advertising through the Nutcracker Ballet site.
- Advertising directly through us.
- We ensure your ad only runs on our site.
- We can target readers by country, state, county, and city.
- Just email us and we can do the rest.
- Monthly billing.
- Most targeted ads cost less than $100 for the season (October through December).
2) Advertise using your Google Adwords account.
- Log into your Adwords account and setup a new
- Use their payment options.
- Auction system allows highest bidding ad to run.
- Complicated system is hard to target and ensure results.
How to advertise directly with NutcrackerBallet.net:
Send us an email and include:
1) Where? You want to target the readers in which geography?
2) Which placements? You want to advertise in placements (see below):
a) 728 by 90 Top-Center Leaderboard ($3.00 per
b) 300 by 250 Top-Right Medium Rectangle($3.25 per thousand)
c) 300 by 600 Middle-Right Half Page ($3.75 per
d) 728 by 90 Bottom-Center Leaderboard ($2.00 per thousand)
3) How many days? From start date to end date.
4) Maximum spend? A targeted ad usually cost less than $100 of the entire season.
5) Please be aware that we charge a $20 account setup fee. Billing is monthly and must be paid within fifteen days.
6) The name and mailing address of the party to be billed. Note: We bill electronically via email with a bill attached.
7) Attach your advertising artwork.
8) Include the URL that you want readers to goto when they click on your ad.
9) Send an advertising order email to Brad Maxwell firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We will be happy to try and provide an estimated traffic projection within a week after starting. But know that due to the fact that our traffic is all
organic, all coming from search engines and primarily from Google, that its nearly impossible to estimate traffic. Search engines often change search result placements to maximize their
revenues, therefore our traffic is dependent on where we are placed in the search results.
How to advertise through Google Adwords:
1) Sign into your account at: adwords.google.com
2) Choose "Add a new Campaign" (see Adwords screen-shot below)
3) Choose "Display Network Only"
4) Name your campaign, give it a maximum bid, and enter your landing page URL.
5) Then under "Choose how to target your ads", choose "Use a different targeting method".
6) Then in the drop-down box "Select a targeting method" choose "Placements".
7) Within the "Placements" section in the "Search for placement ideas" search box enter www.nutcrackerballet.net
8) Click the double carrot button >> to the right of nutcrackerballet.net to add our site to your advertising placements.
9) Then simply finish the rest of the sections to complete your advertising buy.